CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 5, 2012

my new CANDY



well, if House and Vacodin are inseparable, the same thing goes to me and Cafergot..


they are for this annoying supermassive-nuclear-mass-destruction bomb in my head that has been there for the past 3 weeks. or maybe years ago, only triggered to its max threshold a month ago..

so i gotta find myself a container to keep my new candy and bring'em where ever i go. Cafergot, officially, ur my second shadow.

oh latest update!! The Torch crew will be organizing a BBQ next Saturday at IIUM Gombak.

J-U-S-T-N-I-C-E...
 -______-






ni start nak geram kat bebudak JOC gombak nih..

2 other fingers talking:

srikandimadinah said...

minta sebiji...=p

Farah Azmi said...

hahaha... alamak, dah habis lah awe.. kena refill kat klinik. xpegi2 lg..

Post a Comment