- everything will be in slow motion. people will take their time to do things. there will be no rushing, no hustle. just a peace of mind.
- since i was a kid i always pray for God to bring down the rain so that He will water all the plants in the world and the plants will not be 'thirsty' anymore.
- am i the only one who think that a rainy day is somehow romantic?
- when it was raining at night, the sound of raindrops drives you even deeper in your sleep and soothes you.
- the rain will cool you off in a hot blazing day. it is cold, but a real good one.
- the smell of the rain is so refreshing!!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
- unlike any other celebs, they are not fake. i guess =P i mean diaorg punya sweetness tu xde la seperti dibuat2.
- bill yg sngt sempoi dan chumel. bill jugak xde la ikutkan aje semua yg guiliana nak, ade jugak limit dia. kira bgus la xde la manjakan sngt si guiliana tuh. semua benda nak dapat. mmg spoil brat lah jadinya lama2.
- diaorg suka kutuk each other. bill selalu panggil guilianna "old egg" sebab diaorg xdpt2 lagi baby so he blame it on her. but he didnt really meant it, saje main2 sakat2. bill jugak selalu panggil guilianna "basketball" sebab kepala guilianna tu besar. bila guilianna marah balik guilianna panggil bill as rancic!! ohh sngt comel mereka ini.
- they understands each other career needs mcm mn. contohnya keje guilianna yg duk jd host sana sini, bill yg kena bg ceramah sana sini. xde la komen2 tarik muka masam n mulut muncung se-ela.
Monday, October 24, 2011
cik na baru gave birth to 4 lil kitties yg super comel, excited betul aku!! rasa mcm cuti 3-4 bulan dulu2 duduk rumah jaga kucing, masak2. hehehe... terus segala assignment dan wire2 ortho yg tak ter bend tolak tepi kalau dah balik rumah. sebab tu kalau org tnya aku, "asal duduk ostel? duk rumah je la, kan rumah kau dekat?" maka aku akan menjawab dengan penuh confident "kalau duduk rumah nanti tak study" ahh kau izzati, duduk uia pun tak study jugak. tak perlu lah nak berdusta berlebihan pula...
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Friday, October 7, 2011
Monday, October 3, 2011
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Welcome to the first ever campaign organised by me and me alone (under the pen name DANS of course)! It's the month of October, where the sun is particularly bright and all is somewhat jolly. With the convocation atmosphere going around IIUM, I think it is a good idea to hold a 'Smile Campaign' this whole month (and I think IIUM is also doing something similar, I saw some banners at the main gate related to this).
Smiling is, in fact, something easy to do. It's a symbol of happiness, it's fun, it's sweet and it's a simple gift that any human can ever give to someone. I like smiles a lot, since it reminds me that there are still some things in this world that can make the heart flutter. My specialty is suddenly smiling when reading something sweet and romantic anyway.. :P
So how does the campaign work out? It's simple. Just send me a picture of you or your group through e-mail, showing smiles that you think are the best. Also tell me what makes you smile. I'll gather up all of the pictures by the end of every week and post it up for people to see (probably through my blog), so that they too can be inspired to smile more and participate in the campaign. Sharing is caring right? I hope that by doing this we can spread the smiles through even the darkest hours.
Below I've inserted a step by step method as to how to make this campaign active. You can promote this campaign with your friends, through your blog or even forward it to your institutions. I hope that everyone will have a great day, and a smile that promises to stay strong always. Thanks a billion. Take care all~! :)
1. Get your best picture (solo or group, old or new, drawn art is also acceptable) showing the best smiling pose.
2. E-mail your picture to email@example.com along with details below:
- Current school/university/workplace/location
- Reasons that make you smile
- E-mail (optional)
3. Check out your picture at the end of every week at my blog and spread the smiles! http://www.danslinkage.blogspot.com/