CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

MR DARCY

you in your purple shirt
and i'm in my Hush Puppies shoes
ohh it is what something random
turning to something awesome

and i smile la la la
it didnt happen so much
no i dont know what is up with me
i laughed too much recently
no they dont know much bout us
but when we're exchanging glances
they'll figure out one day
what happened on your XX birthday

so save me in your YM, blog etc
so you wont forget this
when things dont quite go
you know you still have me around you
in my Hush Puppies shoes
and you in your purple shirt



edited from
random awesome-Yuna






rindunye saye seminggu lebih tak jumpe awak.
geram mama gi ikea hari ni time2 org ade exam. chett!!

0 other fingers talking:

Post a Comment