CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

i'm SORRY for everything

dear YOU
im so sorry

im sorry i cant be a good friend

im sorry i cant make you happy

im sorry that i hurt you

i dont know what i done wrong. educate me. show me the way. dont just kick me out of your life. i called you but you didnt pick up the phone. i text you but you didnt reply any.

yes that time i was pretty damn pissed with you. yes i was kinda rude to you. but hey i'm ok now. to think again, you didnt even feel sorry you hurt me.

and now i need your help, i need you but you turn your back on me. you walked away when i need you the most.



go on and punish me. but dont go breaking my heart like this. dont just keep silent and ignore me. i need you to keep me strong. i need you to make me happy. i want to listen to your silly jokes. i want to know what you did today. i want to know about your new project. i want to know your new ideas. i need to listen to your funny laugh that bright up my life. i want to eat choc with you. i want to watch movies with you.

you light up my darkest night so please come back, because i'm afraid of the dark.


0 other fingers talking:

Post a Comment